1. Go in Start >> Run Type gpedit.msc
== This opens the Policy Editor:
2. Now, Local Computer Policy >> Computer Configuration.
3. Then, Administrative Templates >> Network
4. Now, click on QOS Packet Scheduler
5. Now, on Right hand side = Double Click Limit reservable bandwidth
== Now in Setting Tab It says : Not Configure
***Reality: “The Explain Tab” says “By default, the Packet Scheduler limits the system to 20 percent of the bandwidth of a connection”
6. So, on Setting Tab select Enabled
7. Now, change Bandwidth limit (%) to 0 (Zero)
8. Click apply and ok.